Cardiopulmonary Care at River Terrace Rehab
Our physician-led program, cardiopulmonary care program under the direction of both a cardiologist and pulmonologist, is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
We tailor our program for individuals with heart disease and pulmonary disease, with diagnoses such as CHF, COPD, post heart and lung transplants, emphysema, acute myocardial infarctions, and acute respiratory failure.
Our CARDIOPULMONARY PROGRAM Features:
- Team Consults by our Board-Certified Cardiologists and Pulmonologists
- ACLS Certified Nurses
- Full-Time Respiratory Therapist
- 7 Days Per Week Therapy Services as prescribed
- 24/7 Access to Laboratory and Radiology Services
- Tracheostomy Care and Management
- EKGs and Echocardiograms On-Site
- Wide Range of Oxygen Therapies
- Remote Monitored In-house Telemetry
- Cardiac Inotropic Drips
- Nebulizer Therapies
- Pacemaker Assessment and Monitoring
- LifeVest Wearable Defibrillator
- Anti-Coagulation Checks On-Site
- IV Push and Solumedrol
- Comprehensive Cardiac and Pulmonary Education/Training for Patients and Family Members
- Case Management and Discharge Planning
- Coordination of Home Care Services including CARE NAVIGATION™ Program
- 24/7 Admissions Direct from the ER
OUR GOAL is to provide the medical expertise and personal support to help residents get well, be well and stay well.
We present you cardiac rebab resources.